Dota Championship III Dota Championship III

Fucking music...

Great animation, well done, music made my ears bleed. Souded like a japenese(?) artist trying to make something to appeal to American audiences. Which of course it doesn't.

Tomato Story Tomato Story

Great job!

Were it so easy. Theres some halo quotes for ya. Thats right. Im bringin that back.

: Fat Idols : : Fat Idols :

I remember...

As a small child (6-7)(yea, i'm 13 now, so, i'm still a kid) i would watch these videos on my dads computer. Oddly enough, that was the year i learned the "fuck" word. So, a few days ago i was thinking about this little animated series, and reminiscing about its sadistic squirrel, and lo and behold, two days later, i find this. Thank you Newgrounds. You brought back a piece of my younger years.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

18 words

This is one of my favorite Madness animations yet. (My favorite being MC7.) This series must never die!

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

AMAZING

I had this in my head all day. Not thats bad. I sang it in class and my friends started too. We all got in trouble and had to see the teacher after class. Worth it.

Low Resoluted Short Ep. 2 Low Resoluted Short Ep. 2

Clever

I liked the punchline. Made me lol

Waterlollies Waterlollies

INCREDIBLE

I think that the message is that greed has its consequences animation-10/10 story-10/10 Awesomeness-11/10 (Take it to 11)

Pencilmation #10 Pencilmation #10

Nostalgia.

Reminds me of old fashion paper and pencil (no duh) cartoons. loved it.

2012 in 30 seconds 2012 in 30 seconds

Oh look. Africa.

I liked how when he said "Oh look. Africa." he seemed really dissapointed. Obviously your movie gets a...--->

Boss Fucker! Boss Fucker!

Awful.

Its cruel, mean, disgusting, and pretyy goddamned terribl animation.